JESUS IS LORD

Thursday, August 19, 2010

7th ANNUAL PATRIOT'S AWARD BREAKFAST & CHARITY BANQUET ~ COMING SOON

- Whittier, CA


9/11 -- Is soon approaching!
The 7th Annual Patriot's Breakfast & Charity Banquet - Planning Committee is in full swing.

The American Red Cross (Rio Hondo Chapter) Whittier - GRAND BALLROOM
(Pictured to the right) will no doubt be filling up to capacity!

The reservations are pouring in and we anticipate a Sell Out Gathering on 9/11.

Here is a brief update of things confirmed for this year's "9/11 Memorial Observance Event."

  • Guest Speaker: Whittier Mayor Greg Nordbak.
  • Introduction & Welcome: Hon. Joe Vinatieri. (Past Patriot Awardee).
  • Flag Salute: Hon. Tim Schneider (Past Patriot Awardee).
  • Invocation: Rev. Jim Ortiz (Past Patriot Awardee).
  • Master of Ceremonies: Dr. Ralph & Deborah Pacheco.
  • Honorary Chairs: Hon. Joe Vinatieri (Past Patriot Awardee), Hon. Betty Putnam, Hon. Cathy Warner.
  • Inspirational Praise Music: FCCI's The Quarry Worship Team.
  • Soloist: David Krake
  • 2010 Patriot Award Honorees: Patriot of the Year Lee Hardeman, Other 2010 Honorees: Sandy Thorstenson, Christine Chacon Sullivan, Gloria Duran, Octavio "Toby" Chavez, and Veronica Hernandez.
  • Venue: The Grand Ballroom, American Red Cross.
  • Breakfast Catered by: The King's Table Catering Service.

For Reservations (seats / tables of 8), Please contact Patriot's Co-Host/Founder: Deborah Pacheco at: 562 322 3118. (Limited Seating, make reservations early).

2 comments:

  1. DR 7 MRS. PACHECO may i tell of our free program internationally to inspire talking with the Lord daily on life's many concerns our message nd song lyrics SPREAD THE WORD-TALK WITH THE LORD can be performed free non commercially our blog posts have been used as sermon topics free info lyrics g. hubbard p.o. box 2232 ponte vedra fl 32004 blog http://talkiththelord.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. From:
    Pastor Neelam Subba Rao,
    Cornel Bible Ministry,
    Arugolanu Village 534 152
    Tadepalligudem Mandal,
    W.G.Dist., A.P., S.India

    Dear beloved in Christ,

    Holy Christmas & Happy New Year Greetings in the precious Name of our Lord Jesus Christ and our Personal Savior.

    Thank you very much for this great opportunity to introduced myself as a Pastor Subba Rao Neelam working in a most remote village of Arugolanu village with nearly 30 believers including 10 widow women and 3 handicapped. Most of our believers are agriculture labourers and depending upon the daily wages.

    I am mostly working with these believers and conducting worship prayers on Sundays and fasting prayers on Fridays, mostly on nights, because these labourers are went to their daily labour on day times. Though they are poor, but very interesting to listen the word of God and worship the prayers. Some times, these are suffering a lot for their daily needs. At that time, by the mercy of Lord, we are providing small needs to them with the help of kind people. But whenever they fallen sick, it is too hard to us to provide medical treatment to them. Then, they are all fully depending on our healing prayers only.

    In this connection, I submit few lines about my family background and for your kind sympathy. In my childhood, my father was died and leaving me and my little sister with my mother. We struggled very much for feeding and other needs. Due to the troubles and our future, my mother married another person. He looked us very much and he performed my sister's marriage. In the year 1994, I dedicated my life to the Lord's service and working as a pastor. Matt 28:18 Ecc 12:2. Unfortunately, after my dedication, my father not like us and treated us as he enemies and giving troubles to us. Please pray for my Lord's service and my family. After my marriage, I too faced heavy troubles. While my wife pregnancy, child died in the womb and doctors worried about the turning of the baby in the womb. After our prayers, baby set right in a right way and delivered dead baby. This was a great miracle in our Lives. Today my family also facing hardship in financially. Please kindly do help financially to feed orphan children, handicapped and widow women. Please kindly visit my web blog for full details for your consideration. http://cornelbibleministry.blogspot.com/2010/03/director.html. I and all our congregation believers are praying for your good health and long life. Please remember us in your prayers. We are all anxiously waiting for your good response soon.
    Yours in His Service,


    (Pastor Neelam Subba Rao)

    ReplyDelete